19 Oct Suwanee Hulaween Sells Out 2 Weeks Before Fest
Suwanee Hulaween Sells Out 2 Weeks Before Fest
By Hannah Cleaveland
After months of building hype, Hulaween has completely sold out of GA and all VIP tickets. Following its phase 2 lineup, Hula quickly sold out of car camping and VIP tickets, proving that this will not be a festival to miss.
Artists like Bassnectar and Griz have teased big things to come for their Halloween shows, building more anticipation for festival-goers.
To get in the spooky mood, check out this Hulaween 2017 playlist by Spotify user Jared Fowler.
If you’re lucky enough to be attending Hula this year, check out their site for your must-know info about the Spirit of the Suwanee Park.
Some tips for attending Hulaween from EDM World:
- Bring warm clothes for the night time, Suwanee can get pretty chilly
- Definitely check out the river during the day, but don’t try to walk it. It’s too far!
- Camp by Spirit Lake if you want to be where the party is, or sleep by the bat house if you want some peace and quiet.
- Spirit of Suwanee Music Park is gorgeous, so don’t sleep your day away. Get out there early and explore the venue.
- Plastic cups are NOT RECYCLABLE in the Live Oak area. Make sure you bring reusable plates, cups and water bottles.
- Don’t forget your costume! This year’s theme is Night of The Loving Dead.
- And above all else, have fun!