02 Jun CAMPING AT ELECTRICT FOREST [INFO GUIDE]
I put together some helpful tips and expectations to help you out!
In This Article (Click on a section to quickly go to it)
Below is a map of the campground. A venue map Will be released closer to the show.
Your camping and wristband for the festival are ONE price. And there are different campground/ticketing options.
- Camp Higher Love
- Lucky Lake
- Good Life Village
- The Back 40
- Frontier Suite
General Admission (GA)
GA is the most affordable option to attend Electric Forest. Everyone needs their own wristband. This wristband is also appropriate for those staying off-site who want general admission access to the festival.
Camp Higher Love
New this year, Camp Good Times evolved to Camp Higher Love!
Camp Higher Love is an exclusive campground north of Maplewood that has controlled access and is reached via a quick, dedicated path near the Main Entrance. This campground offers larger camping spaces, features a shuttle running directly to the main entrance, and includes the Higher Love Lounge and private air-conditioned restrooms and showers.
Lucky Lake is the newest addition to the campgrounds, a brand-new lakeside campground. It offers a peaceful Maplewoods-esque tent and waterfront RV spots with power and water hookups. It also offers swimming, hangs, and nightly HQ-hosted bonfires. Who wouldn’t love to hang lakeside and go for a swim during the day and enjoy nightly HQ-hosted beachside bonfires?
GETTING AROUND CAMP
Both Lucky Lake and Good Life Village offer 24-hour shuttles.
For the rest, you will walk to the venue. No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, wagons, strollers, or carts are allowed.
BE UNIQUE AND STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
Bring your totems, flags, or banners! You can distinguish your cool space by staking your designs to find your campsite a little easier.
LOCKERS AND CHARGING STATIONS
You can rent lockers in the venue where you store your items each day. Each locker will also have access to a mobile charging pack.
Brace yourself for the portapotties. They will be gross at some points, but they do get cleaned!! Nothing like that fresh portapotty cleanliness at the start of the morning. I recommend having a flashlight for nighttime and toilet paper just in case it’s out. Also, recommend having hand sanitizer or wet wipes ready for after.
There are showers at every Neighborhood Pod. Hours are 8 am to 8 pm, Thursday through Sunday, and the cost is $10/shower in the GA Campgrounds.
Good Life, Lucky Lake, EFfortless, Camp Hush, Maplewood, and Camp Higher Love have complimentary showers, with hours from 8 am to 8 pm.
Main Street is located in GA camping and has many excellent amenities for festival-goers. You’ll find a general store for any camping or festival items you may have forgotten. There are also tons of food and vendor options available. There’s also the iconic cereal bar open at all hours and always plays cartoons. Finally, the Brainery on Main Street offers seminars and workshops on various topics, from how to festival safely to aromatherapy, etc.
RULES OF THE FOREST AND CAMPGROUNDS
- Be kind to one another. Especially security, staff, police, medics, volunteers, etc.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Be positive and Open minded throughout the weekend.
- Take some time to wander.
- Catch a set at each stage.
- Say excuse me when going through the crowd.
- Take care of yourself – it’s a marathon, not a race
- Support vendors and artists at Forest.
- CONSENT, CONSENT, CONSENT! Please bring the consciousness of consent with you as you celebrate. If you want to learn more about consent, click here for more information from RAINN.
- LITTER. Take care of the forest.
- Let a sticky situation impact the rest of the weekend.
- Pass judgment on fellow Forest fam. Abide by the rules of PLUR (Peace.Love.Unity.Respect) – We are all family attending to have a good experience.
- Do not use The Forest as a dump for your trash, recycling, or anything else. Bag your trash and leave it out for a pick up if it is inconvenient to bring home with you. Bagged recycling can be left as well.
If you need help, locate the Neighborhood Pod or security at the venue entrances, at the front of the stages, at any medical or information booth, and from anyone working for the event! Electric Forest Security Staff will be wearing a unique, numbered laminate and a security t-shirt.